14.9.10

Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment Tips - How To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis That Is Chronic and Recurring

I have been looking around all whole month on this. I have had bacterial vaginosis infections on and off CONSTANTLY it seems, for like 5 years. I go to the doctor and take the prescribed antibiotics (pills, gels, whatever) and being an Antibiotic, those kill bacterial indiscriminately, so the good and necessary bacterial are killed alongside with the bad.

Sure, the prescriptions treat it and it goes away. But then after doing anything sexual, I would have another infection all over again, sometimes even after just having sex once! So needless to say, I am a chronic sufferer of BV.

I was looking for some things I can do on my own to cure this and stop it from reoccurring. So far the closest and best thing I think I've found is to try Acidophilus (& maybe in combination with folic acid.) My question is this: does anyone know anything that can be used to treat or perhaps even cure BV?! I am so tired of having recurring infections! The smell is so strong and pungent at times! Also, does anyone know what causes this to happen so often and what the root of the problem is? Instead of just treating it, it'd be miraculous to actual figure it out and CURE it.

If you are suffering with this condition, then you might identify with the problem above. The truth is that if you have BV, and it is recurring especially after having sex, then your partner needs to get treated too or you will just keep passing it on to each other. I had that once and that is after I had my baby. Are you itchy at all? How I cured? Well, I used the recommendations in this guide called The Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom Guide. I would advise any women who is struggling with recurrent BV to try it out.

Click here: Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom Guide, to read more about this guide.



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment