14.9.10

Bacterial Vaginosis Recurs When My Boyfriend Ejaculates Inside Me! - What You Should Do So As To Permanently Treat Your Recurrent BV

I had a bacterial vaginosis before but I got it treated immediately. I don't feel its symptoms when I'm not having any sex when he's gone travelling or even when we do it and he doesn't come inside me. I notice it recurs usually two days after he ejaculates inside me. I would love to get pregnant and we're planning to start a family soon.

Do you identify yourself in this situation? Will there are thousands of not millions of women in the world today who go through this on a daily basis. As a matter of fact, BV is a very popular infection which as experts says, 1 out if every 3 to 4 women will develop it during their lives. And how you treat this infection when it first appeared is very important because if not properly treated, you might end up with what is often called recurrent bacterial Vaginosis, and that is what is really difficult to treat as the infection keeps reoccurring every now and then.

It is also a big debate weather this condition is an STD or not. Although it has still continually been debated, more studies have proven that BV isn't an STD. It's more on the disturbance of the vagina's natural pH and lactobacilli presence. The truth is that even sex can change the pH level in the vagina, so while sex is not the main cause of this condition, there is reason to believe that it is one of them.

Some women say the get bacterial vaginosis when they work out, sweat and can't get to a shower in a timely manner. For my case, my Gyn told me to rub Metro Gel on my lips before I work out. I use Metro Gel when I get it.

As you can see this is a very controversial topic and there is still so much research going on in this. However I have noticed that natural remedies are very good in getting rid of this condition. Natural remedies are not just effective; they are safe and usually are void of the many side effects which usually are included in most conventional treatments of this condition.

If you want to try out natural remedies for your Bv then I would recommend this for you: There is this great guide that is actually what helped me to completely cure my BV and ever since, I've never seen it reoccur again. In fact I have recommended this guide to so many of my friends and family members and most if not all of them had the same results like I did. It totally cured their BV and they are now completely BV free. The guide I am talking about is called The Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom Guide.

Click here: Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom Guide, to read more about this guide before downloading it to your computer.



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment