14.9.10

How to Get Rid Of Recurring Bacterial Vaginosis? - Effective Tips to Help You Permanently Treat Your BV

I've had this infection for months now. It started end of March, when I thought I had gotten a yeast infection. I bought some medicine from the store and it seemed to clear it up. I continued to have sex with my boyfriend like usual, and a few weeks later it seemed like I had another one. I went to a gyno and she told me I had bacterial vaginosis as well as a yeast infection. I took all the medicines she gave me as directed and it seemed to go away. Weeks later, my vagina would itch and smell really fishy, especially after having sex. When I moved back home, I went to my gyno and they said I had BV. She prescribed me medicine, and everything seemed fine.

Then I went to visit my boyfriend a month later, and once we started having sex, my BV came back. I went back to the gyno and they prescribed me clindesse. I've used it but my vagina is still itching, and my boyfriend is coming in a week, and i really want to be able to enjoy sex. What else should i do? Is there anything else this could be?


Do you identify yourself in this situation? Well there are millions of women who go through this on a daily basis where the recurrence of their BV is making them less life secured and hindering them form living their live to the fullest. I will try to give a brief explanation to this problem here, but also provide links to advance solutions so you can use to completely get rid of the condition once and for all.

Antibiotics are the standard treatment for bacterial vaginosis. Ok so you have been treated. I think your boyfriend needs to get treated as well because what some people may or may not think. All you are doing is getting treated and then he is giving it back to you.

When considering treatment for bacterial vaginosis, ask your health professional whether you should:

Use oral medication or medication inserted into the vagina. Some women prefer taking pills to using a vaginal medication.

Avoid having sex during treatment. Continue treatment during your menstrual period. Medication placed in your vagina is more difficult to use during your period, but your health professional may recommend continuing treatment during this time.

Avoid drinking alcohol during treatment with metronidazole. This medicine can cause severe nausea and vomiting if you drink alcohol when taking it. Clindamycin does not. Flagyl; MetroGel and Cleocin; Clindesse are the first choice but women who cannot tolerate metronidazole, the broad-spectrum antibiotic clindamycin is a good option.

There is also this great guide that is actually what helped me to completely cure my BV and ever since, I've never seen it reoccur again. In fact I have recommended this guide to so many of my friends, family members and loved ones, and most if not all of them had the same results like I did. The recommendations in the guide totally cured their BV and they are now completely BV free. The guide I am talking about is called The Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom Guide.

Click here: Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom Guide, to read more about this guide before downloading it to your computer.



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment