14.9.10

Effective Treatments For Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis - Are There Really Any Effective Treatments For Recurring Bacterial Vaginosis?

I was diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis a month ago. The doctor prescribed oral metronidazole, which cleared up the infection right away. But a few weeks later the infection came back. The doctor prescribed the same medicine again, but this time it has had no effect. Is there any advice on effective treatment for this? I'm really hoping that I won't be stuck with this infection for years like so many other women are!!

1) I wipe properly.

2) I've only read that douching is unhealthy.

3) Metronidazole is the medicine typically prescribed for BV. (You can look it up.) I am thinking, however, that my body may have built up immunity to it from the first. What should I do? I am getting really desperate


As you might already know, this is a question asked by so many women in our world today. Bacterial vaginosis or BV as it is popularly called is a very Sorbonne infection which just won't go away even when treated properly. In this article, I will provide you with some few tips that you can use in trying to treat this condition. However, I will also recommend to you, some very important websites which have great and effective BV cure tips and resources that you can use in treating your condition once and for all.

If you were treated with antifungal like metronidazole, then your bacterial vaginosis was not treated at all. Now that you need the help of metronidazole, there is probable drug resistance to the medications not necessarily treating the bacteria. I think you needed the right treatment by doing a vagianl swab.

From most women I have heard of with bacterial vaginosis, they wipe their butt, and drag the paper across the vaginal opening on the way past. Try wiping your butt to the back and your vagina to the front - not always is this the case. Some women do not douche properly after they are done with their period, which can cause infections, the list can go on and on, but that is a good place to start looking. If I were you, I would try looking up the causes etc. on many web sites to find a way to stop the problem, and decide if you are doing something wrong, or if it is something you cannot control.

Normally over the counter treatment for bacterial vaginosis does not provide lasting relief. Antibiotics used for bv kill not only the harmful infection causing bacteria but the good ones also which are required for a healthy vagina. As a result immediately after taking the medicines the infection clears up but reappears as soon as the effect wears off.

For this bacterial vaginal infection, home cures work better. There are simple natural cures which provide permanent relief without any harmful side effects. However when talking about home cures, most women don't really know where to find effective ones. There is this great guide that is actually what helped me to completely cure my BV and ever since, I've never seen it reoccur again. In fact I have recommended this guide to so many of my friends and family members and most if not all of them had the same results like I did. It totally cured their BV and they are now completely BV free. The guide I am talking about is called The Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom Guide.

Click here: Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom Guide, to read more about this guide before downloading it to your computer.



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment