14.9.10

Help For Women with Recurring Bacterial Vaginosis - How to Completely Cure Your Recurring BV and Remain BV Free Forever

I have recurring bacterial vaginosis. I've been getting it for about a year and i don't know why. I'm sexually active with my fiancé. We have been together for 3 years. I started getting it since 2, 1/2 years ago. I've been back and forth to the doctors and gotten medicine and it will help for a week at the most and then come right back - Please. It's gotten so bad he didn't even want to have sex with me yesterday. Please help!

This was a frustrating question we got and I figured out that there are thousands, if not millions of women out there in this same position: – who are having bacterial vaginosis that is chronic and recurrent, who don't really know how to treat it and it is affecting their whole life, not to talk of their sex lives. Though this topic is a delicate and fragile one, I will try to give some few recommendations on how to treat recurring bacterial vaginosis here, and also provide you with links to very useful internet resources you can use to make this condition history for you.

First of all, it is always important to take the prescription drugs just as they were prescribed by your doctor and make sure you don't miss a day! So I would ask you to take that acidophilus two times a day and keep on it!! Don't miss a day and do this for months and months.

I would also advice any woman who has recurring bacterial vaginosis and want to treat it, to eat a yogurt for breakfast every day and STOP EATING REFINED SUGAR! Keep your diet veggie based. Trust me, I struggled with that for so long and it was awful. Now I just stay away from sugar, it's so hard but it's worth it. Eat cherries, they are good for mucus. Spinach is good too. In a nut shell, lots of greens, lots of water and green tea use Cotton underwear.

Have you tried metro-gel or metronidazole? Go through that. Then you will need to go on diflucan. Abstain during this. Then use a new product called rePhresh available at the drugstore/grocery. Use that regularly-and take a new product called resyst $22. For a 30 day supply prescription strength.-it is a chewable probiotic. It is a costly regimen. I am sorry for you, it is a vicious cycle, not your fault-your ph and his may not mesh.

You can go the natural way too! In fact natural treatments for BV have proven over the years to very effective and best of all they don't have any side effects whatsoever, so it is a good thing to try out some of them.

There is also this great natural BV Cure guide that is actually what helped me to completely cure my BV and ever since, I've never seen it reoccur again. In fact I have recommended this guide to so many women and most if not all of them had the same results with it. It totally cured their Bv and they are now completely BV free. The guide I am talking about is called The Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom Guide.

Click here: Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom Guide to read more about this guide before downloading it to your computer.



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment