14.9.10

How to Have A SEX Life While Having Bacterial Vaginosis? - How to Get Around Bacterial Vaginosis, Cure Tips and Tricks

Okay. 3 years ago, I had unprotected sex with older men. Shortly after, my vagina started omitting the foulest smell I've ever smelled in my life. It smelled like corroding fish and rotten crabs. I was devastated. Mortified and I cried myself to sleep. After my melodramatics, I went to the doctor and found out; I had BV or Bacterial Vaginosis.

If you haven't educated yourself on this, please do before making asinine presumptions. Anyway, since then---I've struggled with recurring episodes almost every month. I've taken antibiotics, acidopholis and I take apple cider vinegar baths some days. Some months I go odor-free and my sex life isn't affected. But an old partner of mines whom, we've been on again/ off again---recently told me, that he had fallen back from me sexually because he had "noticed" a difference in my scent down there.

My first reaction was feeling CRUSHED. But then I got angry because I was frustrated with this never ending problem. Though I am glad he brought it to my attention, I am embarrassed as this isn't something I want to keep having to explain to every sexual partner. Women don't ALWAYS smell like roses down there. He said, it wasn't an ungodly smell but just different. I wouldn't have sex if the smell was over-powering, I guess I just wish guys were more sensitive to the fact that women suffer from these kinds of infections and it has nothing to do with neglectful hygiene.

However, this article is not meant so that you feel sorry for me, this article was meant to let you know how I finally cured my BV and now I have gone the longest time without it recurring. I used the recommendations in this guide called: The Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom Guide. I would recommend this guide to any lady who is suffering with this condition and would want to get rid of it once and for all. It helped me and I think it will help anyone who tries it out.

Click here: Bacterial vaginosis Freedom Review, to read more about it, and discover what other people have to say about his great bacterial vaginosis cure guide.



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment