18.9.10

Staying Sexy at almost 50

Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus and a fountain of youth. I am almost 50. Let's not rush it I'm 48 and people still mistake me for middle thirties. Okay sometimes we are in a very dark bar when they do this guessing. I like the black lighting I threaten to carry one with me even to the grocery store.

Seriously folks, I know genetics play a major role but we can influence that hand we were dealt by educating ourselves on how the body works and what feeds the cells especially the wrinkley ones. Health is an inside job you can smear your face with every gooky substance but the cells are fed from the inside.

Lets keep it simple and sunny I hate to say stupid it's negative, we stick to the positive.

Start each morning with a dense protien, by dense I mean like a nice cut of last nights steak or chicken, or buy a protien powder (no sugar) fats are awesome for a nice plump face like when we were young. Our brains need fats to think, they are made up of mostly fats (fat head). You know after tying one on the night before what do you crave something dripping with fat and grease. We shouldn't be drinking at our age, a little vino is okay keep it cool and cigerrettes ahh? That's definite no-no. Please we have a beautiful Temple to preserve plus they cause wrinkles fast and hard. Don't do it, beauty is better!

Supplements are a must, remember when we were young and they had space food sticks, all the vitimins were in those things the astronauts ate them supposedly. Well we are not far from that concept. We get our vitimins and minerals from supplements becuase our poor earth is stripped of nutrition and the food is empty. Thats why people are fat they are starving and the food does not satisfy the body so they are hungry all the time, what a terrible cycle. This is why I try to inform people of a better way. You can heal the body and stay young, beautiful, vibrant and sexy for all of your life.

Salt, yes you need it, horses lick a salt block they are living mammals and so are we. If we are dehydrated we get puffy believe it or not, its the body's way of keeping the water in so you don't die or your kidneys are not working correctly, drink more water. You dont need table salt I agree, but th celtic salt from the dead sea is wonderful it is full of minerals that our bodies are craving. How about amino acids? These are essential to life, hence the word essential. Oils, fish, flax, tuna a must, there are many different sources ask your health practioner for the best and if you dont have one, what are you waiting for? The conventional drs. even see them for their own health. Times are a changing thank God alternative, preventitive medicine is becoming more mainsteam. I believe in emergency medicine but look at the meds on television they push, the next week they have a law suit for all the people they've killed...Oops! They figure oh well we made our money. Dont be a sheep you are smart we all have access to a computer...seek and ye shall find.

Shop around the perimeter of the grocery store, no need to go to the processed food aisles unless your getting green tea and honey. Save time and money a bigger savings your health!

Think sexy! Thoughts manifest into things and if you think old you will become what you think, so knock it off. I go back to my teen years and really try to be there just for a few minutes when my skin was perfect, no stretch marks, shiny hair, vibrant energy, I had only thoughts of innocence I bring all that with me from my visit and manifest it in the now. It is a beautiful exercise, the mind is sooo powerful use it, feel it, live it!

Stay young and Sexy

 

More tips to come

Live, Laugh, Love, Loudly

 

Theresa

 

 



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment